- Obtained a post-master’s degree in notary law after finishing law school, but ended up choosing the Bar with conviction
- Is very interested in administrative real estate law, and the interaction between efficient entrepreneurship and the organization of the public space
- Believes in the strength of an enduring relationship with her clients
- Loves dazzling city life in all its aspects, which is why she moved to Brussels
- Is always keen to return to her West-Flemish roots, where she can enjoy walks with her dog Juliette who still lives with her family
- Has a passion for theatre, history, travel and a good glass of wine every now and then
Dutch, French, English
"'If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough."