Career at Notius
Why apply at Notius?
At Notius, you mainly work for (real estate) professionals, specialising within broad real estate, corporate and company law.
Our main motto is “informal but professional”. We pursue the highest professional standards in everything, but find it equally important to work together in a pleasant, warm atmosphere among colleagues and with clients.
What to expect
- captivating cases from prestigious clients in real estate and business
- advise clients and support them in transactions and legal proceedings
- responsibility to manage cases from A to Z
- extensive feedback and coaching
- comprehensive training with opportunities for growth within our areas
- opportunities to follow relevant training courses
- a young, diverse, and close-knit team within an informal structure
- your own desk at Notius Brussels or Ghent in a warm, homely setting
- attention for personal well-being, flexibility and work-life balance
- 1 day a week of homework for bar trainees and 2 for tableau attorneys
- competitive remuneration
What we look for
- background or interest in real estate, corporate and/or company law
- thorough legal knowledge
- professional, committed, and driven
- analytical and critical
- ability to think commercially with the client
- independent and dynamic team player
- accurate and punctual
- additional (real estate) degrees, such as notary or company law
- fluent in Dutch, and ideally also in French and English, especially for Notius Brussels
Good match with your profile? Then don’t hesitate to apply, even if you don’t tick all the boxes.