What do we collect?
Notius Attorneys does not actively collect or process personal data relating to you on the Website. By sending an email to Notius Attorneys via the link made available on the Website, you may decide to provide Notius Attorneys with certain personal data relating to you, such as your first and last names, title, company, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone number. By providing these personal data to Notius Attorneys, you acknowledge, and where necessary agree, that these personal data may be collected and processed for the purposes of contacting you to answer your query. Notius Attorneys will not retain your personal data for a longer period of time than necessary.
Transfers and Security
Notius Attorneys may transfer your personal data to subcontractors / service providers within countries or territories ensuring an adequate level of protection, including for the purpose of hosting the Website.
We use the lead generation service provided by Leadinfo B.V., Rotterdam, The Netherlands, which recognizes visits of companies to our website based on IP addresses and shows us related publicly available information, such as company names or addresses. In addition, Leadinfo places two first-party cookies for providing transparency on how our visitors use our website and the tool processes domains from provided form inputs (e.g. “leadinfo.com”) to correlate IP addresses with companies and to enhance its services.
The table below lists the first-party and third-party cookies that Notius Attorneys uses on the Website:
|Storage method||Name||Cookie Type:
first-party / third-party
|Cookie||_ga||First-party||Google Analytics, Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|Cookie||_gid||First-party||Google Analytics, Used to distinguish users||24 hours|
|Cookie||_gat||First-Party||Google Analytics, Used to throttle request rate||1 minute|
|Cookie||Player||Third-party||Embedded Vimeo player. To display and deliver videos||1 year|
|Cookie||Vuid||Third-party||Embedded Vimeo player. To check any user selected preferences||2 years|
Links to other websites
You are entitled to access the personal data relating to you, as collected and processed by Notius Attorneys on or via the Website, and request the modification or suppression of such personal data if it is incorrect or unnecessary for the abovementioned purposes. You may exercise these rights by sending an email to Notius Attorneys at firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a copy of your identity card or other identification document proving that you are the data subject of the personal data. In addition, when you provide you prior consent in that respect, you may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time, free of charge and without having to provide a justification by following the procedure mentioned above.
In general, you are also entitled to withdraw your consent to any processing based on your consent, if any, at any time. This withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the processing based on consent made prior to such withdrawal.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the privacy and personal data protection legislation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the European Union of your usual place of residence, your place of work or the place where the infringement occurred. The Belgian supervisory authority is the Commission for the protection of privacy (https://www.privacycommission.be/en).
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our disclaimer govern Notius Attorneys’ relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions or our disclaimer, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Notius Attorneys’, ‘Notius’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website, i.e. Notius-Advocatenkantoor SC SPRL, with registered seat in Avenue des Arts 1 in 1210 Brussels (Belgium), registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under the number 821.862.192. The terms ‘you’ or ‘your’ refer to the visitor of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Notius Attorneys takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
This website and its content is copyright of Notius Attorneys – © Notius Attorneys 2023. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.