- Gained international experience on Erasmus exchange in Norway, language camp in the United States and internship in China
- Grew up in a family owning several restaurants and hotels in Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands, which sparked his interest in entrepreneurship and business law as of a very young age
- Known for his hands-on mentality resulting from his experience and dedication throughout the years working in his family’s businesses
- Appreciates heavier genres of music and can easily lose himself in lyrical shouting and fierce guitar riffs
- Regulary attends geeky conventions and LAN parties
- Likes to get creative in the kitchen, using both his wok and frying pan
Dutch, French, English
"Nothing is insurmountable."