- Started her internship in 1997 at the bar of Kortrijk, and has been an attorney in Brussels since 2000
- Sabien’s education and initial experience lie in corporate law and corporate transactions, and today she can take advantage of this experience in property law files, for instance for the transfer of family businesses, conflicts between shareholders or the liquidation-division in case of a divorce
- Prefers a well-negotiated agreement to a long procedure, but is not afraid to take it to court if necessary
- Married and mother of two sons
- Devoted president of the board of the Wemmel schools in her free time
- Loves sailing, travelling, cooking and photography
Dutch, French, English
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."