- Studied at Florence University for one semester
- Broadened her knowledge of economics by obtaining a master’s degree in general management at Vlerick Business School, which also allowed her to soak up a great deal of international experience
- Mainly focuses on real estate from a legal perspective, while not losing sight of the commercial aspects
- Was born and raised in the West-Flemish pig industry and still has a connection to the business
- Loves travelling to faraway destinations as well as those close by, and has a special place in her heart for France
- Real estate plays a key role in her private life as well, since it is a passion she shares with her partner, who is active in the business as well
Dutch, French, English
"What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise."