- Expert in urban planning, environmental and administrative law
- Finds that professional specialisation always needs to be founded on broad general legal knowledge
- Gets a great deal of satisfaction out of a successful plea and likes to be at the service of others
- Makes time to exercise intensively, play music and enjoy the little things in life
- Runs a publishing house of musical curiosities of the 20th century in his free time
- Lives life according to the motto “carpe diem”
Dutch, French, English, German
"Always question everything, and also dare to question yourself sometimes."