- As a native Dutch speaker, she started her studies in Brussels with a bilingual Dutch-French bachelor's degree in law, and later spent a semester of her master's degree on Erasmus in Lyon to further improve her French
- Her interest in real estate and companies prompted her to immediately follow an additional master's degree in notary law after finishing law school
- Family and friends always considered her a born lawyer, but it took her a while to realize that was indeed her calling
- Brims with energy and loves to enjoy herself by listening to music and dancing, preferably to hits from the 90s or 00s
- Likes to create a cosy atmosphere and enjoy good food, ranging from grandmother's kitchen to Mediterranean dishes
- Is a granny when it comes to technology, having recently bought a speaker that still has a radio antenna
Dutch, French, English
"Live your life with arms wide open."