- Had only just started law school, and was right away convinced that she was destined to become a lawyer
- Did the first year of her traineeship in family law, where she realized the importance of quickly getting to the heart of the matter with all parties involved, even more so in complex cases
- Always pleads with great conviction and enthusiasm, as she is convinced that a good plea can really make a difference
- Is a keen sportsperson, and actually finished second at the World Youth Trampolining Championships in Odense, Denmark
- Is a true summer person who draws her energy from the sun, always getting a huge boost as soon as winter is over
- Enjoys going out for drinks or dinner, but is just as happy to snuggle up under a blanket on her sofa to binge on a TV series
"A healthy mind in a healthy body"