- Was already drawn to administrative law as a student, and since being able to put his knowledge to practice, his enthusiasm has only increased
- Is assistant at VUB university in Brussels, where he not only teaches legal methodology, but also assists the students in writing their papers
- Always looks at the bigger picture first, to then zoom in on the essence of the matter
- Often experiments with recipes from various world cuisines, but happily returns to tried and tested classics as well
- Likes to take a break with a brief Chinese tea ritual, preferably with a cup of traditional oolong
- Played the cello for years, and deeply enjoys playing Charpentier’s Te Deum
Dutch, French, English, German
"Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed."