- Having always been fascinated by court pleadings, she quickly set her heart on becoming a lawyer
- Passionate about the corporate world, she decided to delve deeper into the subject by taking an additional master’s in corporate law
- Strives for clearness and conciseness in her legal advices
- Music being the leitmotiv throughout her life, she loves spending her time off in an orchestra, behind a piano or playing the violin
- Founded the music group Petticoat with a couple of friends years ago, and they still like to give the odd performance
- Loves long and deep conversations, about any subject
Dutch, French, English
"Listen before you judge."